Wednesday 11 June 2014

Robin McGraw REVELATION

Product of the week..

Robin McGraw
Revelation



Robin McGraw is a woman many people look up to with her hands in many pots. She has a passion and organisation set up to help mainly women and children live better lives and helps with those suffering domestic violence. She is a philanthropist, an author, public speaker, mother and also the gorgeous wife of 'Dr Phil' (who we all know and love). I was pleased to open a parcel with wonderful products from her beauty range. She is a fabulous woman and has skin to match it. So of course I was thrilled to give the brand a try for the first time. I have chosen one of my favourite products from the range for 'pick of the week'



Awaken Youth 
Regenerating Overnight Treatment

30ml and also comes with treatment brush
$49.95
Apply with brush just like you would a facial with a generous layer before bedtime. Simply sleep with the treatment on. Wake up and feel and see the difference. Simply wash off and cleanse as normal in the morning and be left with new skin.
I found an instant glow!!
Total pick me up.
I love to use this if I know I have a meeting or somewhere special to be the next day.
Enhances and brightens skin tone.
Cleans and helps with pore issues.
LOVE this treatment product.

As for the brush.. simply rinse under warm water

Make sure to check out what else is on offer!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment